New Pinterest Tool, PinAlerts.com, Tracks What’s Being Pinned from Your Web Site
PinnableBusiness.com launches PinAlerts.com, the first Pinterest tool to show what’s being pinned on Pinterest from your website.
Salt Lake City, Utah May 8, 2012 — PinnableBusiness.com announces a new Pinterest tool
www.PinAlerts.com, which tracks pins being added to Pinterest from a website or blog.
PinAlerts.com, a free web service, notifies businesses via an email when their website receives a new pin on Pinterest. Users can easily and quickly set up the frequency of email alerts they will receive. They can get an alert as it happens, daily, or weekly. The emails include a link to the latest pins with a description.
Here’s how PinAlerts work:
- Register for an account on PinAlerts.com
- Enter a website URL that you’re interested in tracking.
- Confirm your email address.
- PinAlerts regularly checks to see if there are new pins on Pinterest from your domain.
- When there are new results, PinAlerts notifies you via email.
Businesses can integrate PinAlerts into their Pinterest marketing campaigns, and see what content is popular with Pinterest users. PinAlerts is launching at a time when Pinterest is getting a lot of hype. Pinterest’s popularity has helped make it a significant social network in driving traffic and sales for businesses. According to MediaBistro.com, “Pinterest is now so strong that the platform is outperforming both Twitter and Facebook for click-through revenue.”
Natalie Wardel, the Social Media Director at KSL, a NBC-affiliated television station based in Utah, stated, “I use PinAlerts to learn what our viewers find interesting. I love how easy it is – I check my email every morning and have a clear look at what kind of content is popping for Pinterest users.”
“At KSL, we are curating content on Pinterest around news topics – family, health, tech, etc. – and I have been using PinAlerts to know what kind of content people are wanting to see from us. The pins that I have created after seeing the link on PinAlerts have done really well, so it helps me identify effective content.” KSL is on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/kslnews
PinAlerts.com was developed by Pinterest experts Janet Thaeler, Paul Wilson, and John Benson of PinnableBusiness.com. Pinnnable Business develops Pinterest marketing tools and solutions. PinAlerts is the company’s first release and is currently in beta. Check out the PinAlerts press kit for more information, and watch for future Pinterest tools by subscribing to the Pinnable Business blog.
LinkedIn Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Pinterest-Business-4296870
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pinterestbusiness
- New Pinterest Tool, PinAlerts.com, Tracks What’s Getting Pinned on your Website
- I just started using @PinAlerts a cool new tool to help me see what’s being pinned from my site on Pinterest.
- Check out this new #Pinterest Tool PinAlerts.com – It Tracks What’s Getting Pinned From Your Blog! cc. @pinalerts
Pre-written facebook posts
- Just found PinAlerts.com, a new tool that lets me see who is pinning stuff from my blog onto Pinterest.
- Are you on Pinterest, or want to see what’s showing up on Pinterest from your website? Check out this new tool http://PinAlerts.com